Participants who have purchased a Cup Card are dining at the dining hall at Vejlby-Risskov Idrætscenter.
You must bring your Cup Card to be allowed into the dining hall.
We have more than 1,000 guests dining with us 3 times a day. Therefore we have installed some simple rules that we hope all participants will follow:
We ask the managers/coaches to ensure that their players clean up after themselves and keep somewhat respectfully quiet in the dining hall.
Please note that the dining hall is not a lounge area. We urge all participants to leave the dining hall after they have dined and cleared their area.
Thanks in advance!
Opening times in the dining hall:
Breakfast 06:45 to 09:30
Lunch 11:00 to 14:00
Dinner 17:00 to 20:00 (Thursday and Friday)
Information on participants with food allergies or religious beliefs that require a special diet must be disclosed together with the input of player information during registration.
Teams that have ordered sandwich boxes, can pick them up upon arrival Wednesday at the secretariat. Teams wishing to order sandwich boxes for the trip home on Saturday must do so no later than Friday at 14.00 at the Secretariat. The sandwich boxes can be picked up on Saturday in the dining room.
Breakfast (every day):
- Fruit, bread, scrambled egg, butter, jam, cold cuts, muesli, oat, cornflakes, yoghurt
- Coffee, tea, juice and milk
Drinks (lunch and dinner every day)
- Red berry juice from concentrate
- Chicken meatballs with coleslaw and potato tzatziki
- Pizza with kebab
- Pasta salad with ham
- Chickpea salad with vegetables
- Salad bar
- Danish chicken with potatoes, sauce and salad bar.
- Meatballs with potato salad
- Pizza with beef
- Pasta salad with vegetables
- Couscous salad with prawns
- Salad bar
- Lasagna and salad bar.
- Pies with leek and cottage cheese
- Pizza with ham
- Pasta salad with chicken
- Kitchen surprise
- Salad bar.